Erin Martin, entrepreneur and wellness enthusiast, joins us to speak about her journey in holistic wellness and how it led to her business. She talks about her family, everyday inspiration and what led her to the work she does today. Erin leaves us with inspiring tips to live a life we love.
- Introduction of guest Erin Martin, an entrepreneur in the health and wellness industry.
- Impact chronic illnesses / cystic fibrosis had on her family; Erin switched paths, quit her job, and stayed at home to take care of her kids.
- The intimidating parts of an eight-year employment gap and how to leverage the gap.
- Erin on how to conquer the work-life balance when growing your own business.
- The future of business is shifting towards you work during the hours you can, and if you’re successful, it works. The standard 9-5 is going out the window.
- Don´t be afraid of failure, and don´t be afraid of making mistakes. As long as I am moving forward, it is ok.
- There is opportunity everywhere. Keep going.
- Get up early even if you are not a morning person.
- Map out your days in the morning or the night before.
- The role of spirituality and faith play in Erin´s life and success.
- Have a no-abandon attitude
- The only way you are going to fail is if you quit, but you are the biggest loser before you are the biggest winner.
- After failure, it is hard to see the success. We have to keep going.
3 Key Points:
- Wellness is extremely important for us to be able to live a life we love.
- Shaping our business around our life is the future of business.
- Our biggest failures happen before our biggest successes. Keep going.
– “The only time things are perfect are when we are standing still. If we are moving forward, we are going to drop some things, but we can go back and pick them up. It´s called failing forward.” – Erin Martin.
– “There is opportunity everywhere. Keep going.” – Erin Martin.
– “Jesus is my business partner.” – Erin Martin.