In this 48th episode of SOB: Style of Business podcast, Keetria interviews Andrea Waltz, a professional speaker, trainer, entrepreneur, and co-author of multiple books, including the #1 best-selling title, “Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There” and assisting people from all over the world to overcome their fear of rejection.
- Andrea Waltz originally came from the retail industry and being an intern on crime scenes.
- “Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There” is written as a business fable.
- The video includes interviews about their reaction to the word “no.”
- Set a goal to see how many no’s you are going to get will keep you moving beyond your ‘yes’ goals.
- Give yourself permission to fail.
- Go For No is about pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Social Media makes it even harder to fail and step out of your desire for comfort.
- Andrea and Richard have offered a Go For No Challenge.
- The more pressure you remove, the more attractive and confident you will come across.
- We can and need to reprogram our thinking to tap into the courage that is inside us.
- Always own your value.
3 Key Points:
- The book “Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There” sold over 400,000 copies.
- Get over the word “no” to overcome your fears and get closer to your dreams, goals, and desires.
- Go For No gets you to remember your child self when we didn’t care about failing and who we fail in front of.
– “Don’t avoid hearing ‘no,’ go for no.” – Andrea Waltz
– “What if you don’t concern yourself with ‘yes’ or ‘no,’ but you just ask a lot of people and you share your message and you get out there, and you aren’t worried about whether it’s going to be a ‘no’ or not?” – Andrea Waltz
– “Nothing about Go For No suggests that you have to become some kind of sales shark or you are badgering people.” – Andrea Waltz
- Style of Business – Website for Style of Business
- Facebook – Keetria’s Facebook
- Twitter – Keetria’s Twitter
- Andrea Waltz – LinkedIn for Andrea Waltz
- Go For No-Facebook – Facebook for Go For No
- @GoForNo – Twitter for Go For No
- Go For No – Website for Go For No