Simone Vincenzi is the owner of three companies which do training and investing and they have just acquired their first company. Simon’s background is in the catering industry, he has resilience and won’t take “no” for an answer. Simone talks to your host Keetria about new projects he’s working on and new tips that will help you in your own business. Simone will give you some helpful resources you can use today!
- Simone was working in the catering industry at age 14 and went full time around 16 – he left home at 18 years old.
- Simone knew college wasn’t for him and he needed to forge his own path.
- Simone moved to the U.K. to develop himself and learn what he wanted to do.
- Simone built his experience on the ground, not in books.
- How Simone is able to tap into his audience as an entrepreneur and get people on board.
- How to create a deeper connection with your audience online.
- Tips for leveraging LinkedIn for maximum visibility and audience reach.
- Why someone might want to connect with you on LinkedIn.
- The highlights of LinkedIn mastery and how you can get more information.
3 Key Points:
- It’s extremely difficult to change if you stay in the same environment.
- You need to let people get to know who you are on a deeper level to develop a better connection with your audience.
- Relationships come before business.
- “Everything we build, we have to work for it. We all have this one thing in common – we’re hungry to create a better life.” – Simone Vincenzi
- “When you’re surrounded by the same people you’re more likely to stay the same person.” – Simone Vincenzi
- “The most important thing to understand is that LinkedIn is a relationship game.” – Simone Vincenzi
- Get LinkedIn Master for $297 and get the first module for free!
- Subscribe to the Explode Your Expert Business Show
- Connect with Simone in his Facebook group Explode Your Expert Biz