Today on SOB, Madeleine Lambert, the Co-founder and CEO of Content Refined, a content marketing agency located in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada shares her path to building Content Refined with her partner. Get a better understanding of how Madeleine was able to scale the business, build a team, provide marketing value to clients, and add flexibility into her lifestyle.
- Madeleine Lambert introduces herself
- What makes a great content marketer
- How did Madeleine gain her experience in content marketing
- How does Content Refined’s process work for clients
- How does the Google algorithm affect her content marketing service
- When did Madeleine know it was time to scale Content Refined
- What did it take to work up to $50,000 in reoccurring revenue
- Why does Madeleine define success as freedom
- What lessons has Madeleine learned from Content Refined
- Don’t be afraid to hire people smarter than you in vital areas
- What does Madeleine love about entrepreneurship
- What keeps Madeleine going in order to overcome adversity
- Are their current promotions that Content Refined has to offer
- What advice would Madeleine Lambert give to up-and-coming entrepreneurs
3 Key Points:
- Business and finding niches to expand in are Madeleine’s passion.
- Madeleine was able to make her first hire in the first 10 months.
- Madeleine’s definition of success is freedom to do what she loves and to explore other avenues of life.
- “We have access to a bunch of really, really powerful official marketing tools that allow us access to the big data around keyword research.” – Madeleine Lambert
- “We have 6 team pods that handle their own sub-set of clients. That’s how we have organized the business.” – Madeleine Lambert